Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I'm back online

It took a while and a 20 meter long cord extending from my Canadian neighbors house upstairs but we've got Internet back.

Work has been going great. Everyone has been really friendly and the classes themselves are pretty easy. I'm teaching 8 classes a day and Sarah and I both have Mondays and Tuesdays off which is great. We've done nothing spectacular yet, eaten nothing strange or have had a frustrating but amusing travel experience. Give us time. Something is bound to go wrong soon. We've actually been spending a lot of time getting our apartment set up. I'll have pictures of it up soon but it's much bigger than I thought it would be (though the door jambs could be 8 inches taller). We like the place a lot but we've already found a new place to live starting May 1st. We will be paying half the rent there and will be living in the same complex as a bunch of other Nova teachers. It'll be great.

I'll have more up soon but I've gotta go watch about six episodes of The Office.

No comments: