Thursday, May 11, 2006

To Ailey


Don't forget: I have pictures of you drunk, making an ass out of yourself too...

Get off my back. As the last post detailed: I am fucking busy and I am going to be a hell of a lot busier the next month or two. I'm sorry that I'm making it hard for you to live vicariously through me. Why don't you quit bitching and get to Japan already so you can do your own cool Asian stuff?? I'll be in Seoul this weekend, probably touring the DMZ. And you know what? I'm not going to tell you anything about it. Ha.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sean, my Dad read your blog and said, "I like that guy. I like the way he thinks." So what does that say about my Dad's opinion of me?!

Sean Brown said...

You tell your dad that I like the way HE thinks and I think he's a swell gent.

Unknown said...

By the way, Ritchie saw this picture and almost broke-up with me. I think he was shocked by how closely I can resemble a little effeminate Russian dude.