Sunday, July 10, 2005

McPrague

Hey. I made it to Prague ok though I had to participate in the O'Hare Airport Sprinting Marathon to make it to my flight to Europe. I ran two terminals and made it just as they closed the doors. It was awesome. Unfortunately my luggage is another matter. I have no bags. I'm calling the airline and hopefully I get them today since we start classes on Monday and I've been wearing the same clothes for two days.... It's raining now but I had McDonald's for breakfast so it's ok. Yup. McD's and KFC here. It's great. There is a certain soviet feel here that reminds me of Kstan but at the same time it is really western. I share an apartment with a girl from New Mexico and we have a running shower and a washing machine! Plus a patio and hardwood floors. A palace compared to my Bazar Korgon hole. It should be a good time.

I bought a phone. Country code is 420 and the number is 720-555-276. Yes it's real despite the 555 beginning. I double dog dare you to call me. First person to do so will win a dollar. Ok, I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Sadie Sullivan said...

wearing the same clothes for 2 ONLY days...you're golden, my friend, golden.

Unknown said...

I can see that Sadie's English is getting rusty after living in Kyrgyzstan for nine months. Love you anyway, Sades! Well, Sean, good luck and don't be afraid of Coach purses. Maybe you can come home with one or two.

Matty H said...

Sean lost