Friday, May 13, 2005

I love my new job...

    ...And would love it more if it was more than 2 hours a day. Currently in search of something more diverting, though not challenging, to add to my days. Starbucks, Borders, B&N. Hell, I'd go back to stocking shelves at Zany Brainy if they hadn't gone bankrupt...

    Teaching the kids is fun though. I taught "Energy Burst" this week and asked the kids to give me an example of a type of energy. One kid, a jedi in training obviously, answered: "The force". I had to write it on the board. Also cute was the constant mispronouncing of the term 'kinetic Energy'. "No little Timmy, KINETIC, not Connecticut..."

    No stories involving goats or strange things witnessed at the bazaar however. Somehow I'm envious of the people still in Kstan.

1 comment:

Sadie Sullivan said...

Yeah, you like that entire teaching thing, and I can see how you'd be an excellent teacher!

I can't imagine whose blog my own looks like! Although, I do think that you're the only one who reads it....