Friday, February 11, 2005

Nothing huge

Hey everybody. Nothing really big happened this week so this is a short entry. I started teaching the 8th form instead of 10th and I love it. This was by far my favorite week teaching...I was told (thanks dad) that both my phone nunmber and my address were incorrect on the blog so I fixed those. It would be awesome if you guys at home would give me a call. Check out www.uniontelecard.com, where I think rates are $20 for three hours. Hearing from people at home would make my week.

Speaking of people from home. Congrats to Matt on the UN Tribunal job, that's awesome buddy. Also huge thanks to Miss Wendy (Moira Angela Darling) Lee for the Christmas package. It was such a huge surprise. I got it Monday and already I've burned through the box of hot chocalate and the Corn Pops are long gone. Thank you so much.

Ok I hope everyone is well. I'll talk to you later.

No comments: