Friday, December 24, 2004

Merry Christmas!

Hey. I'm in the city and wanted to get a quick post out.

Today is Christmas eve and I'm going to a party with the other volunteers in the South. Should be alot of fun, though I'm sure we'll all be missing our family and friends at home.

Classes are going well. My students are pretty smart, but I need more time with them. I'm going ask for more hours in the new year. Break starts Wednesday and I am going to be Santa at the school Xmas party. Should be fun. I have a two week break and I'll be planning lessons the whole time.

In other news I got a cat. He's a kitten actually and I've named him Manas after the mythical Kyrgyz hero who united the 40 Kyrgyz tribes to defeat someone or other. I was leaning towards the name Lenin, but decided he gets enough advertising here anyway.

Ok, hope everyone enjoys their vacations. Talk to you all later...

Sean

No comments: