Sunday, August 14, 2005

Unemployed

Ok. So now that I'm done with the TEFL course I have shit to do. Mostly I've been wandering around Prague to kill time, but there is the occasional trip to the park to play frisbee. Sure, I've been applying for jobs, writing resumes and lessons, but mostly I just laze around. I had an interview last week and I fucking nailed it. They asked me to bring with me a prepared, 90 minute lesson which I spent an hour making that morning. During the interview they gave me a topic and asked me to come up with a lesson on the spot. I came up with three. They were like "Whoa. Ok. You know, we don't need to see your prepared lesson. Do you want the job?" They pay lower than I'd like and the benefits aren't great but it's work. I have two interviews next week and hopefully I'll be working part time for at least two schools. Problem is, schools don't start back up till early to mid September so I have all of August to kill.

I've posted some pictures on the link to the right. It's only really a BBQ that we had two weeks ago and a few shots I've taken while wandering around the city. I'll get more up soon I promise. Take care

No comments: